This website complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, RGPD).
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WEBSITE
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the general information data of the website are indicated:
● Alecook World, S.L.
● C/ Carretera S/N 49192 Valcabado, Zamora, Spain
● Manufacture, marketing and direct sale of wood fired ovens as well as traditional refractory pottery
HOW DATA IS OBTAINED
Users, by checking the box, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data will be processed by the Provider to carry out the following purposes:
● Send the newsletter of the website.
● Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact made available on the Website.
made available on the Website.
● Referral of commercial advertising communications by email related to products or services offered by the Provider, as well as by the collaborators or partners with which the Provider had reached a commercial promotion agreement between its customers. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the Provider and will be products and services related to the Provider’s sector. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the Provider and will be products and services related to the Provider’s sector.
● Conduct statistical studies.
The data requested through the Website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that not all data is provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely tailored to your needs.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data he/she submits to the provider, exonerating the provider of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. You agree to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
The user may direct their communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through postal mail in C/ Carretera S/N 49192 Valcabado del Pan (Zamora), Spain or to the email:email@example.com along with valid proof in law, as a photocopy of the ID card or equivalent, indicating in the subject “Data Protection”.
Likewise, the user can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider. If you receive the aforementioned emails it is that you have given your prior authorization, since the provider does not perform SPAM practices.
The provider has taken all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it treats, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, data is shared with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help alecook.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of ALECOOK WORLD, S.L. (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. more information at:
https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes the data for the purpose of performing its web platform services.
Email marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The provider reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes made reasonably in advance of its implementation.